CPF Member Search

Mod Support

Moderators: BNa, Sekuro, 4seven

Re: CPF Member Search

Postby liker » 30 Aug 2013, 13:38

thank you, but I do notunderstand, do I need these mod, i.e. I must install this: CPF_Member_Search_v.0.0.1.zip ?

but after this install can what does it give me, when I can add custom profile fields and have the same kind of search, can`t I? so that was why i asked, do i need these mods to perform things like that?
liker

Tiptop

Tiptop

Resolution: 1366x768

Postby 4seven » 30 Aug 2013, 18:29

Yes, you need to install this mod. Normally you cant search CPF fields in a genuine phpbb3 ;)
Also, this CPF search-fields (in demo red) dont appear in advanced search just only through adding CPF's to your board.
Current Mods | Mod Base | php(BB) programming | No help via PM
4seven

Tiptop

Tiptop

Resolution: 1920x1080

Postby liker » 30 Aug 2013, 20:30

ok, now all is clear, execpt that these custom profile fields with this cpf member search mod of yours can`t be seen in other style (prosilver based), though I refreshed new style, and cashe, cookies all removed, but nothing, what can you suggest to that?
liker

Tiptop

Tiptop

Postby 4seven » 30 Aug 2013, 20:37

Only prosilver is supported.
4seven

Tiptop

Tiptop

Postby liker » 30 Aug 2013, 23:04

thank you very much, now all is working, I did manually with memberlist_search.html and now it works with any style.

I thought to close this, as I am done, but I found today a topic on phpbb with no response similiar to mine:

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... &t=2195656

so, if you know the answer tell me, if do not also tell me, for me to know how to be, as this is very interesting one:

how to hide (in waht file probably and where) list of members before I click FIND A MEMBER BUTTON?
And how to remove or change the names of some standard profile fields (where and in what file if possible)?

these are the only 2 questions interesting to me, as with work of cpf panel I am done, thanks to you and your company. :)
liker

Tiptop

Tiptop

Postby liker » 19 Sep 2013, 12:07

well, these 2 questions I leave and will continue without them as on phpbb also no one knows this.

One last question regarding your mod: in what file can I change the view of custom profile fields in find a member section?

example: I have custom profile field on registration: MY NAME

I want when someone search a member to see this custom profile fields in find a member panel like: HIS/HER NAME.

So to rename it, I already looke in 3 files, but there is no custom profile fields names. thanks.
liker

Tiptop

Tiptop

Postby 4seven » 22 Sep 2013, 12:39

liker wrote:how to hide (in waht file probably and where) list of members before I click FIND A MEMBER BUTTON?
And how to remove or change the names of some standard profile fields (where and in what file if possible)?)

Sorry, but i dont understand, what this have to do with this mod here.
4seven

Tiptop

Tiptop

Postby 4seven » 22 Sep 2013, 12:42

liker wrote: in what file can I change the view of custom profile fields in find a member section?

Sorry, i dont understand the question. Which view? This is all phpbb3 related, see ACP > CPF Section.

So to rename it, I already looke in 3 files, but there is no custom profile fields names. thanks.

Just rename it in ACP > CPF Section. But this have nothing to do with this mod here.
4seven

Tiptop

Tiptop

Postby liker » 09 Oct 2013, 11:29

ok, I understand.

I need to add/ask what it can be wrong, while I gave for each custom profile fields in 6 languages all different names for each language and selection options also in different languages. Mod was installed perfect, with no problems! But all the same, when I click on memberlist and choose: FInd a member, I see all in english, even after changing in my acp language to another one, but every name of every custom profile field and selection options are still in english. Cashes and browsers cashed are all cleared, tried in 3 browsers, but all the same, what can it be?
liker

Tiptop

Tiptop

Postby 4seven » 09 Oct 2013, 20:29

We have no clue. Each CPF should have a unique name. On each unique CPF you can have different languages. Thats the normal phpBB3 CPF way. There is no need to have different CPF for each language.
4seven

Tiptop

Tiptop

PreviousNext

Return to Support Forum