[DEV] jQ User Map api3

Mod Support

Moderators: BNa, Sekuro, 4seven

Re: [DEV] jQ User Map api3

Postby javiexin » 11 Jul 2012, 12:59

4_seven wrote:
By the way, this does NOT add any SQL over the code proposed by 4_seven, only a few array entries.

This adds ~5 more SQL request as without CPF System

Please, 4_seven, don't be on the defensive, and read what I write: this does not add any SQL over v0.0.2, it does add SQL over the plain MOD.

I stop here.
-javiexin
javiexin

Tiptop

Tiptop

Resolution: 1600x898

Postby 4seven » 11 Jul 2012, 16:02

look at the function

Code: Select all
generate_profile_fields_template() 

includes/functions_profile_fields.php

this produces additional sql requests in 'grab' mode, which are not present in the main mod.

$profile_fields_cache = $cp->generate_profile_fields_template('grab', $user_id_array); 
Current Mods | Mod Base | php(BB) programming | No help via PM
4seven

Tiptop

Tiptop

Resolution: 1920x1080

Postby 4seven » 11 Jul 2012, 16:17

javiexin wrote:If you want to use more CPFs with your code, you would have to ADD code in the assign_vars array per each CPF that you want to use in the template, similar to:
'PROFILE_YOUR_CPF_IDENT_NAME'  => (isset($cp_row['row']['PROFILE_YOUR_CPF_IDENT_NAME'])) ? $cp_row['row']['PROFILE_YOUR_CPF_IDENT_NAME'] : false,
'PROFILE_YOUR_CPF_IDENT_VALUE' => (isset($cp_row['row']['PROFILE_YOUR_CPF_IDENT_VALUE'])) ? $cp_row['row']['PROFILE_YOUR_CPF_IDENT_VALUE'] : false

Of course. You must add them to the php and the template (as the classic phpbb3 way). I know the 'auto-mode' of the main memberlist code. Its created as an array in an array with a foreach and an array_merge, which have more php load as this manual method. But shure, for more comfort and load i can build it this way.
4seven

Tiptop

Tiptop

Postby javiexin » 11 Jul 2012, 16:30

So,
4seven wrote:look at the function

generate_profile_fields_template()

includes/functions_profile_fields.php

this produces additional sql requests in 'grab' mode, which are not present in the main mod.

$profile_fields_cache = $cp->generate_profile_fields_template('grab', $user_id_array);

And given that this code is already present in v0.0.2, then the next statement holds:
javiexin wrote:
4_seven wrote:
By the way, this does NOT add any SQL over the code proposed by 4_seven, only a few array entries.

This adds ~5 more SQL request as without CPF System

Please, 4_seven, don't be on the defensive, and read what I write: this does not add any SQL over v0.0.2, it does add SQL over the plain MOD.
Q.E.D.

And on the other one:
4seven wrote:
javiexin wrote:If you want to use more CPFs with your code, you would have to ADD code in the assign_vars array per each CPF that you want to use in the template, similar to:
'PROFILE_YOUR_CPF_IDENT_NAME'  => (isset($cp_row['row']['PROFILE_YOUR_CPF_IDENT_NAME'])) ? $cp_row['row']['PROFILE_YOUR_CPF_IDENT_NAME'] : false,
'PROFILE_YOUR_CPF_IDENT_VALUE' => (isset($cp_row['row']['PROFILE_YOUR_CPF_IDENT_VALUE'])) ? $cp_row['row']['PROFILE_YOUR_CPF_IDENT_VALUE'] : false,

Of course. You must add them to the php and the template (as the classic phpbb3 way). I know the 'auto-mode' of the main memberlist code. Its an array in an array with a foreach, which have more php load as this manual method.

And what I said:
javiexin wrote:Sorry, 4_seven, but with the code of AddOn v0.0.2 you cannot use more CPFs than USER_MAP_WEATHER or USER_MAP_DESC, unless you change the PHP file.
javiexin wrote:This small change will allow anyone to use ALL CPFs ... within the template, without any change to the PHP file

With the change I am proposing, you would NOT need to add anything in the PHP file to have ALL CPFs available in the template.
I hope you understand what I am trying to say.
-javiexin
Q.E.D.

So, in the end, I was not saying anything false, both statements that I made were totally true.
Rgds,
-javiexin
javiexin

Tiptop

Tiptop

Postby 4seven » 11 Jul 2012, 18:34

v.0.0.3 of Addition I is out

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=109&p=459#p459

now all mentioned comfort is given. thanks to javiexin for inspirations.
4seven

Tiptop

Tiptop

Postby javiexin » 11 Jul 2012, 21:04

Thanks for the credit, 4_seven, but all merit and work is yours, I just added small comments and variations.

-javiexin
javiexin

Tiptop

Tiptop

Postby volksdevil » 11 Jul 2012, 23:26

Great work from both of you! :D

I will try and test soon for you 4seven.
volksdevil

Tiptop

Tiptop

Postby volksdevil » 14 Dec 2012, 20:54

Hi 4_seven, How do we make the mod show up at registration?
volksdevil

Tiptop

Tiptop

Postby 4seven » 14 Dec 2012, 22:20

is already planned and in testings for v.1.0.0
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=109&p=760#p760
see realtime demo
4seven

Tiptop

Tiptop

Postby tester » 23 Dec 2012, 19:29

Sorry for my funny english, but i'm french and i don't spek very well…

Impossible to register, the forum refuses my answer anti-spam, I thus post with the "tester" account…

Impossible to install this MOD, i don't understand the documentation… too much update, one does not know any more or one is…

I will expect the next version announced to take again my tests, in the meantime I stop the expenses.

Would it be possible to prevent me when V0.0.4 will have left ?

MaamuT (who want register but…) => maamut AT id-clik DOT com

Thx…
tester

Tiptop

Tiptop

Resolution: 1366x768

PreviousNext

Return to Support Forum