It is currently Mon 6. May 2024, 05:34

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Last x [attachment]....GREAT MOD- some ideas
PostPosted: Sat 19. Dec 2009, 11:40 

-Like now the images shows in a forum not on index....this is nice though :D , i like that possibillity. Should be a feature.Show on index or on specific forum like now..
-center images in the div.
-fixed height on div with thumb, and no scroll on overflow but "next images" button left side and right side like in highslide:

http://highslide.com/examples/gallery-t ... above.html

Last edited by parafun on Tue 12. Jan 2010, 03:08, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: GREAT MOD- some ideas
PostPosted: Sat 19. Dec 2009, 12:54 
Administrator

fits, thy 4 inspirations,

Quote:
-Like now the images shows in a forum not on index....this is nice though :D , i like that possibillity. Should be a feature.Show on index or on specific forum like now..

the viewforum look an index is only shown in forum 7
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... #p11506405 (read further 4 actually dev details)

Quote:
-center images in the div.

we've test it out (center ) > so alt least fixed width is the much more attractiv version, trust me ;)
our resume after many possibles: it looks a bit unprofessional with fixed height and centered pic.

Quote:
-fixed height on div with thumb, and no scroll on overflow but "next images" button left side and right side like in highslide:

http://highslide.com/examples/gallery-t ... above.html

hmmm, maybe i take a look. its tricky, but possible, ..otherwise, i dont want to blow up that thingie..
must think about it..

PostPosted: Sat 19. Dec 2009, 15:36 

Quote:
so alt least fixed width is the much more attractiv version

glaube auch fixed body width schöner ist..

now in mod fixed HEIGHT is already there on images, 100% on div width like it should be :D dont change

to center div with last 5 attachment, for those with 100% body div(default prosilver)...
I ment a wrapper with 100% div width and fixed Height, and maybe overflow auto(only affect users with 800x600)
Then center thumb div in wrapper.align or margin: 0 auto;

Even better like i suggested with last x attachment shown in a (like highslide) thumbstrip. And x changeable in ACP
This would kill all user screen problem. 800x600 maybe sees last 4. 1200x1024=5 last...usw

request: extract "Automatic thumbnails on index"(now only ;) last 5) to my website.

I already extract "topic title" from external forum to my website.[ALPHA] Topic Extraction (news, latest topics etc) - 0.2.3

PostPosted: Sat 19. Dec 2009, 16:20 
Administrator

parafun wrote:
I ment a wrapper with 100% div width and fixed Height, and maybe overflow auto(only affect users with 800x600)
Then center thumb div in wrapper.align or margin: 0 auto;

Even better like i suggested with last x attachment shown in a (like highslide) thumbstrip. And x changeable in ACP
This would kill all user screen problem. 800x600 maybe sees last 4. 1200x1024=5 last...usw

request: extract "Automatic thumbnails on index"(now only ;) last 5) to my website.

good suggestion to this. this is the ultimate thing to do: auto-fit the attqach/img previews to screen-resolution.
and the crow will be: this snippet as an add-on for Topic Extraction.

i go ahead if the time it allowed........

PostPosted: Thu 24. Dec 2009, 13:31 

Quote:
good suggestion to this. this is the ultimate thing to do: auto-fit the attqach/img previews to screen-resolution.

-No autofit screen res.simpler i think.....
-I ment it should show atleast the 10 last uploaded images in a thumbstrip, instead of 5
-atleast 10 thumb to cover user screen 800x600 to 2300x and above.No white space!! Maybe 20 is better if last 20 thumb was 4:3 or 1:1, or even worse upright 9:16 images.
-Now big user screensizes sees 5, and a lot of white space(unused) :(
-with the next/prev buttons each side in thumbstrip.
-Fixed height, float left thumbnails, and div 100% width like now on thumbstrip (wrapper and to center div not needed).
-Fixed height on thumbstrip div important, with overflow like in "highslide with thumbstrip".
-This means ex. 800x600 sees 4-8 thumb in strip(uploaded thumb aspect ratio dependend), next button will show next 4-8, etc
-1920x1080 sees ex 8 thumb in strip (maybee 8 to about 16 thats aspect ratio dependend), next button will show next ex 8

Your humble Beta tester...
jonni laumann

PostPosted: Fri 25. Dec 2009, 16:38 
Administrator

parafun wrote:
Quote:

-No autofit screen res.simpler i think.....

i mean auto-fit the number of thumbs to screen-resolution, not auto-fit the size of thumbs to screen-resolution.
the rest what ya told is your personal-wish and maybe present in future-releases..

PostPosted: Sun 27. Dec 2009, 03:19 
Administrator

[dev] news

- auto-fit the number of thumbs to screen-resolution
- real attach-thumbs without client-resizing
- centered and prosilver-styled
- thread-title in link title-tag
- direct link from attach to post
- cleaned and optimized script

PostPosted: Mon 28. Dec 2009, 21:03